We re-open Monday 9th April
4 Cheeky Monkeys is for Parents/carers with children aged between birth to preschool (before starting reception class)
If you haven’t been before I think you would enjoy attending 4 Cheeky Monkeys if:
- You would like to meet other mummys, daddys, grandparents, carers with children the same age.
- You would like to enjoy singing songs, craft and general play with the child/ren in your care.
- You enjoy Tea or Coffee
- You enjoy playing together building the imagination of your little ones.
- You would like your little one to socialise with others the same age.
- You would like to support a local community interest company where any profits made are reinvested into the setting.
£4.00 for one child and one adult, £1 per extra adult and 50p per extra sibling.
Our sessions are: (Please check our Facebook page for opening hours during school holidays)
Monday 9.30am to 11.30am Stay and play
Tuesday 9.30am to 11.30am Stay and play
Wednesday 9.30am to 11.30am Stay and play
Thursday 9.30am to 11.30am Stay and play AND 1pm to 3pm Stay and play
Friday 9.30am to 11.30am Stay and play
Other session information
No pre-booking, sessions are just turn up, stay and play with your children. They can get busy though so you’re advised to arrive as close to the start time as possible.
4 Cheeky Monkeys will be closed on Sundays & Bank Holidays.
Our time table changes in school holidays.
Sugar free juice or water included for the child/ren.
Tea and coffee is available for 50p per cup.
Parking is so important, please follow these instructions.
We have permission from Trafford Council to use Firs Road car park, please do not park on Dawlish Road as this could jeopardise our planning permission and relationship with our neighbours. Dawlish Road is a small road and too many parked cars will cause problems to neighbours, emergency vehicles and bin trucks.
Hope to see you soon